Raised in Kennewick, Neal G. Taylor is a distinguished General Counsel Attorney in the realms of business law and litigation. He strives to empower entrepreneurs and leaders of established enterprises to navigate the intricate landscape of law with a laser focus on optimizing shareholder value growth while adeptly mitigating legal risks.
With an impressive 35 years of experience spanning the inception, expansion, funding, development, and eventual sale of early to mid-stage companies, Neal takes immense pride in his role as a legal guide steering companies toward growth and helping them protect their business value.
Specific areas of expertise include intellectual property, business formation and governance, M&A, strategic alliances, negotiations, sales channels, utility regulation and operation, smart grid, and multifamily property management optimization. Central to Neal’s remarkable contribution is his capacity to seamlessly integrate pertinent laws and regulations with the intricate machinery of business operations, culminating in the achievement of predictable outcomes.
With a robust background spanning four decades, Neal brings forth a wealth of experience in sales and marketing, coupled with his role as a strategic business development executive for high-tech growth companies across the nation. His journey is punctuated by an outstanding feat: generating a staggering $2.2 billion in new sales and amplified shareholder value for a total of 36 companies. A testament to his multifaceted capabilities, Neal then transitioned into a full-time practice of business law, where he continues to excel.
When he is not in the courtroom, Neal enjoys reading, facilitating conversations about agricultural land to regenerative agriculture to achieve global cooling in his lifetime, and helping disadvantaged people achieve worthwhile permanent employment with opportunities to develop personal wealth and well-funded retirements. He is also the Director for Columbia Industries and a leader and attorney for the Clean Energy Supplier Alliance.
- Business: Contract Law
- Business: Data Privacy/Security
- Business: Entity Formation/Dissolution
- Business: General Counsel
- Business: Health Law
- Business: Non-Profit
- Business: Renewable Energy
- Business: Securities Law & Raising Capital
- Business: Trade Secrets
- Business: Trademark/Copyright
- Business: Employment, Labor, Benefits
- Business: Transactional Real Estate
- Litigation: Business Dispute
- Litigation: Intellectual Property Litigation
- Litigation: Trade Secrets Litigation
- BA., Economics, University of Washington
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law
- Washington State Bar Association
- "Build Business Value by Providing Extraordinary Client Benefits," Chapter Inside the Minds, Copyright Thomson Reuters/Aspatore
- "Providership Selling,” a Sales and Sales Management Training and Client management System Design
Stay committed to good clients, and help them achieve or exceed their business and personal goals.