Raised in the Tri-Cities, WA, Benjamin Dow is a third-generation attorney who is passionate about family law because of the daily opportunities that it provides to offer meaningful help and services, especially when it comes to the parent-child relationship.
Benjamin strives to communicate to the best of his ability and translate legal processes and terms so that they are easy to understand. He takes pride in his ability to help clients get the best results. His trial and appellate records speak for themselves.
In his free time, Benjamin enjoys fly fishing, cooking, wine-tasting, and spending time with his family.
- Family Law: Child Support
- Family Law: CHINS Petitions
- Family Law: Common Law Marriage
- Family Law: Custody & Visitation
- Family Law: Dissolution/Divorce
- Family Law: Enforcement Actions
- Family Law: Juvenile Dependency
- Family Law: Minor Guardianships
- Family Law: Modification/Relocation
- Family Law: Paternity
- B.A., Washington State University
- J.D., Wake Forest University School of Law
- Washington State Bar Association
- In re Marriage of Pezzullo, 193 Wash. App. 1029, 2016
- In re Parentage of B.C.P., 188 Wash. App. 1036, 2015
- In re Marriage of Philip, 184 Wash. App. 1041, 2014
- In re Marriage of McDonald, 162 Wash. App. 1003, 2011
The key to success is hard work, empathy for your clients, knowing your audience, and having the right temperament.