Real Estate Litigation Attorney
Gravis law’s real estate litigation attorneys represent commercial developers, commercial property owners, REITs, real estate investors, lenders, commercial receivers, property managers, landlords, homeowners, brokers, appraisers, title insurers, escrow agents and other industry-related businesses with a diverse range of needs and interests.
Our real estate attorneys can handle virtually any type of real estate litigation matter, including disputes relating to:
- Acquisition and development: disputes arising under purchase and sale agreements, option agreements, development agreements, and land use and zoning disputes
- Construction: disputes relating to agreements with general contractors, subcontractors and related liens
- Management: litigation of property management agreements and prosecution of receivership actions
- Real estate brokers and agents: contract disputes relating to brokers and agents, as well as their ethical, fiduciary and other common law obligations arising in civil actions and in administrative proceedings before state regulatory agencies
- Litigation for banks and servicers: disputes relating to commercial loan agreements, promissory notes, deeds of trust, assignments of rent and personal guarantees, including loan workouts/restructurings, trustee's sales, deficiency actions and related bankruptcy proceedings, such as motions for relief from the automatic stay
- Title disputes: easement, property line, adverse possession, quiet title, trespass, nuisance, partition and other title disputes and actions
- Landlord-tenant disputes: eviction proceedings, complex lease interpretation issues and other landlord-tenant disputes
- HOA disputes: disputes relating to homeowners' associations and related CC&Rs
- Eminent domain/condemnation litigation: litigating orders of immediate possession, valuation hearings, and the conduct of condemnation trials
- Environmental audits and litigation: audits in advance of potential ownership of real property and environmental issues arising after taking title to real property
- Subsurface rights: disputes relating to water and mineral rights
Hire a Gravis Real Estate Law Attorney.
Find a Gravis Law location near you. Our knowledge of real estate law and real estate litigation will provide you with the quality and personalized help and tools you deserve. We look forward to assisting you through your real estate matters and beyond – making the process as smooth and uncomplicated as possible.