Raised in Flathead Valley, MT, Mary Kate Moss is a first-generation college graduate and attorney who represents clients in family law and criminal matters. She entered the legal industry to help families and specifically children. With every client, she strives to provide exceptional services focused on her results.
Mary Kate caters her approach to each client’s goals to help minimize conflict, as well as provide creative solutions and efficient resolutions. She is well-versed in high-conflict cases and the need to involve the court to resolve disputes, and she vigorously advocates for her clients in the courtroom and beyond.
While Mary Kate has many professional achievements she is proud of, she derives the most satisfaction from long-standing cases coming to an end. Her favorite thing about being an attorney is observing each client’s personal growth and change post-divorce. She sees this as a testament to the fact that divorces can improve lives, even though it might be challenging to see that at the time.
When Mary Kate is not advocating for her clients, she is spending time with her husband and two children. She also enjoys traveling and attending concerts.
- Criminal Defense: Misdemeanor
- Criminal Defense: Expungement
- Family Law: Adoption
- Family Law: Child Support
- Family Law: Collaborative Law
- Family Law: Common Law Marriage
- Family Law: Custody & Visitation
- Family Law: Dissolution/Divorce
- Family Law: Emancipation
- Family Law: Enforcement Actions
- Family Law: Minor Guardianships
- Family Law: Modification/Relocation
- Family Law: Name Changes
- Family Law: Paternity
- Family Law: Pre/Post Nuptial Agreements
- Family Law: Step Parent Adoptions
- B.S., Business Management, Minor in Entrepreneurship, Montana State University
- J.D., University of Montana School of Law
- State Bar of Montana, 2016
- Utah State Bar, 2021