By Gravis Law
WE ARE HIRING RECEPTIONIST POSITIONS FOR OUR RICHLAND, DAYTON & MONTANA OFFICES.
I. Purpose of the Position:
The receptionist greets everyone who enters the office and receives and routes telephone calls. The receptionist offers each guest/client a beverage. The receptionist takes messages when individuals are not available, receives deliveries by courier or messenger, and receives and sends faxes.
II. Essential Functions
• Greets and receives visitors to the Firm and directs them to the appropriate persons, or advises lawyers and appropriate others of the presence of visitors. Offers all guests and clients a beverage.
• Promptly answers all telephone calls and routes calls to appropriate individuals
• Takes accurate written messages, recording name, time of call, nature of business, and person called when party is not available or does not answer
• Puts messages in voicemails and calls persons promptly with urgent messages
• Receives and signs for deliveries by courier or messenger and notifies addressees of their receipt
• Receives and sends faxes for the office; puts faxes on desk or chair of recipient and calls recipients to notify of their receipt.
• Conduct intakes for Prospective Clients
• Run Conflict of Interest check
• Time Recording
• Enters time and expenses of the Firm
• Prepares invoices and billing letters on the schedule set by Firm.
• Periodic Functions:
• Files business office records,
• Types occasional correspondence, including letters, memorandums, forms, and reports
• Maintains supply of office forms
• Maintains supplies
• Shreds discarded documents as needed.
• After monthly billing, run a current report of client’s with Account Receivable balances.
• Technical training or skills: Minimum accurate typing speed of 50 wpm. Professional training or knowledge: TimeSlips, Access, Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Work experience: One year public-contact office experience, including receptionist duties and data entry
• General education or equivalent: College degree preferred.
• Physical demands: Minimal. Individual must be able to speak clearly and understandably, hear communications by telephone and in person, and sit for prolonged periods.
• Dependable, prompt, regular in attendance
• Tolerance for stress of simultaneous, and possibly conflicting, demands
• Oral communication skills to represent the Firm successfully and clearly to public
• Administrative recall of procedures, organization, priorities, work in progress.
• Cooperation with public, clients, staff, and lawyers
• Sensitivity to others
• Attention to detail
• Ability to learn
• Planning and organization to accomplish tasks within normal workday
• Ability to communicate status of assignments on a timely basis
• Ability to follow through with projects and to report the status in a timely manner
Please submit a cover letter, resume and three references.
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit a cover letter, resume and three references to email@example.com