By Gravis Law
About Gravis Law
Gravis Law, PLLC, is a progressive and rapidly growing law firm situated in the Pacific Northwest. Our firm is about growth. But growth is not our strategy; it’s our result. It’s a result of all we put into everything we do each day. We hire action-oriented, passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers to join our team.
If you are a friendly, organized individual and possess the ability to be extremely hands-on and responsible for all executive administration operations for the Firm and desire to work for a fast-paced, technology savvy, team-oriented law firm, we invite you to apply for our current opening.
The Executive Assistant will report to the Executive Team and Partners of Gravis Law.
Reporting directly to the Executive Team and Partners, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. This position serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external customers on all matters pertaining to the office of the General Counsel and Chief Strategy Officer. The Executive Assistant position performs highly diverse administrative and project focused duties, which by nature of the position involves high level contacts and exposure to confidential material necessitating the use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment. The candidate must have proven skills in prioritizing and multi-tasking, as well as the ability to remain poised and focused in a fast-paced working environment.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Performs highly diverse and complex administrative functions, including but not limited to managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, domestic and international travel arrangements, preparing expense reports and composing and preparing correspondence that is often confidential.
• Works closely and effectively with the executive to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for issues taking place in the environment and keeps the executive updated.
• Anticipates needs of executive and takes appropriate steps to produce desired outcome with minimal assistance from executive.
• Plans, coordinates and ensures the executive’s schedule is followed and respected. Acts in a “gatekeeper” and “gateway” capacity, creating win-win situations for direct access to the executive’s time and office.
• Interfaces in a professional manner with senior executives and team members, handles confidential information with discretion and demonstrates diplomacy and excellent judgment in dealing with sensitive situations.
• Anticipates key issues and implement action plans based on changing priorities and commitments.
• Prioritizes activities and takes action based on an understanding of departmental objectives and business needs.
• Maintains and organizes office operations and procedures such as filing system, expense reports as appropriate, purchase orders, office supply orders, and other administration services.
• Adheres to T&E policies, including booking international and domestic travel and monthly reconciliation of business expenses for executive.
• Prioritizes and completes support requests in a timely manner (i.e. issues with IT, systems, facilities, etc.).
• Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the executive, some which may have organizational impact.
• High School degree required and college degree desirable.
• Strong work tenure: 3+ years Executive Assistant experience supporting C-level executives.
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point) and Social Media web platforms.
• Ability to prioritize and work independently and collaboratively with internal/external customers.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to competing priorities while remaining focused.
• Expert level verbal and written communication skills (via phone, email and in-person).
• Exhibits a positive work attitude, high productivity and a collaborative approach with internal/external customers to ensure business needs/goals are accomplished.
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
• Executive Assistant: 3+ years
• High school or equivalent
• Richland, WA
Please submit a cover letter, resume and three references to email@example.com